Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Manly men wear kilts

I was listening to Buzz Out Loud at work when I heard something that caught my attention - Utilikilt. What's that? A kilt? For geeks? A quick Google search and I found Utilikilt's website.

Give the site a visit and get a mighty dose of testosterone. I can't blame the site for pumping up the macho macho manliness of wearing the Utilikilt because lets face it, not many of us would wear a kilt in public. Especially in Malaysia. We'd probably be stopped by the police for public indecency.

Still, I am intrigued.

At the back of my mind, the Utilikilt seemed familiar and no wonder! I've seen Patrick Norton from the old TechTV Screensavers wearing such a kilt. Much digging later my suspicion was justified. Here's a picture of the Screensavers team wearing kilts, taken from Dvorak Uncensored. image taken without permission... much apologies.

No comments: