Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mooncake Festivities

Friday was the mooncake festival, and we were invited to a potluck gathering organised by SP's friend. Traffic was bad that night, but we managed to grab a bucket of KFC and still arrived at the gathering pretty early.



Lots of cats at Gold Coast. This fellow wasn't camera shy.

Everyone brought lots of food - KFC, local kuih's, keropok, fried rice, even crab! I didn't try the crab because I didn't like messy food, but I did try a taste from all the food that night.


The decor was very nice. Minimalist, and white theme everywhere. I especially liked the embedded sound system and the LCD TV. It might be a plasma... I can't tell.


Everyone enjoyed meeting up again after the Sabah trip. The DVD SP and I made was a big hit. Lots of laughter, lots of good memories of the trip.

No comments: