Monday, October 30, 2006

My Moleskine on Thailand

Before there were City Moleskines, I had already started a quick and dirty guide to Bangkok, Thailand in my Moleskine. This was for our trip to Bangkok in May 2006. Here are some of the pages:



Next year, we're planning a trip to Hong Kong and I've already started on the guide. But this time, I'm starting the guide from the back of the notebook. Since I use the Moleskine daily, I thought it would be better to write from the back so the guide won't be scattered all over the notebook.

We may not refer to the Moleskines that frequently in Hong Kong because the tourist maps are usually much better illustrated, but I enjoy writing in the Moleskine the destinations that we may visit, and discovering their attractions in advance.

That's just me. I like knowing as much as possible about a new place before arriving. SP on the other hand enjoys the exploration.

No comments: