Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fame


I certainly didn't expect it. I submitted 2 photos to DCM (Digital Camera Magazine) Malaysia - one for the humour section and another for readers submitted section called Hotshots. And guess what? My photo was printed in the May issue of DCM!

I was out with the guys during lunch hour and we decided to drop by Giant to check if the latest issue of DCM had arrived. I quickly bought a copy and thumbed to the last page of the magazine where the humour section would be. Nope. It wasn't my photo. Feeling a little dejected, I thumbed to the Hotshots section and to my disbelief, I saw my photo! I didn't title my photo, but the editors at DCM titled it, "Boat at Jett". I'm assuming the correct title would be, "Boat at Jetty". But I wasn't going to complain.

Right now I'm pretty psyched. I've submitted another photograph to the Hotshots section. Hopefully it will be chosen as the picture of the month and win a camera bag. Ok, ok. I shouldn't be so greedy. Having my photograph printed in a magazine is reward enough!

1 comment:

Bart said...

boysbytes: Congratulations! I buy DCM too. Glad to know you're a camera kaki :o)