Monday, March 12, 2007

Crocs invade the Island

My parents paid us a visit during the weekend. I promised my mom a pair of Crocs, and so we saw ourselves at Queensbay last Sunday. Queensbay is getting popular judging from the weekend crowd. When we reached the Crocs shop, I was surprise to see a small crowd already there! Parents had their kids try on Crocs, aunties were picking Crocs off the wall and asking for discounts, and the salespersons were busy helping the kids choose their favourite colours. Quite a rowdy crowd too.

The Mickey Mouse Crocs had arrived and its bright red colour with black straps was certainly very attractive. Although there were other colour combinations, I'm glad my mom chose this pair.

I'm tempted to get a red strap to customise my Crocs... but they're pricey at $29 a pair.

Yes, Crocs have invaded the Island. I spotted at least 5 people wearing Crocs that day, although no one had the bright colours that my mom and I had.

No comments: